Your Gift is Not Too Small - Brand New Day

Your gift is not too small

BRAND NEW DAY

Monday, 14 July 2025


YOUR GIFT IS NOT TOO SMALL


πŸ“Œ Focus Thought:

Too many people bury their brilliance because they think it’s not big enough, loud enough, or shiny enough to make a difference. But God never needed big to do great.


Moses had only a stick.

David had just a sling.

The widow had a small jar of oil.

And a little boy had two fish and five loaves.


What do you have?


πŸ’‘ The truth is, God breathes on what we offer.

And when Heaven breathes, multiplication happens.


Your insight, your story, your talent, your idea... they all carry more weight than you realize.

Even if no one has clapped for it yet, it still counts.


Every solution that changed the world began with one person offering what they had.


Don’t downplay your gift. 

Don’t hide your brilliance.

The gift God gave you is an answer to someone’s prayer.

Stop shrinking to make other people happy.

Your gift will only get sharper, bigger, better, more profound....  when you use it.



πŸ’Ό Business / Life Application:

πŸ“ Write down one gift or skill you know you have, but may have overlooked because it seemed “too small.”


Then ask yourself:

"Who can benefit from this today?"

"What one action can I take to start offering it?"


For instance, since I started writing more often, I have received numerous compliments telling me they like my style of writing. Prof Mieba, my friend in the USA, called me and spoke for almost one hour, even giving me ideas of brilliant topics she feels I can write about.

A great friend and heart surgeon, Dr Onyi, openly commended my skills. He had never seen me write, but commented openly, that I should write more. 


This is not to boast, but to tell you that hiding your skill is a disservice to so many people, but you may never know.


I've been teaching in the UK colleges since 1985, and specifically, teaching IT Skills to Seniors since 1988, encouraged by Prof Chris Imafidon. A health issue made me lose confidence and stopped. Many times, we need people in our corner, encouraging us to go on! A few years ago, I restarted free and paid Zoom classes. I attend other people's classes, even paid sessions, and I keep learning. Two years ago, Dr Banwo, a US based attorney challenged me to write more, and I did, hesitantly at first.


Now, I'm about to kick off my business, writing books, stories, and other items for CEO's, Accountants, Community and Faith Leaders. I've started my Daily Devotionals and other items. 

I love writing. It’s a gift. Some people sing. I sing too, but mostly out of tune. Lol. Some love sewing. Others are crafty caterers. I won't compete there. 


My message is simple: Use your gift. Your gift is what will feed you for life. We were all born with gifts. Find yours. Use it.


One small action + consistent obedience = massive impact over time.

I hope I made my point.



🧠 Affirmation:

"I refuse to compare my gift with anyone else's gift.

What I have is enough for those I am called to serve.

I show up, offer what I have, and trust God for the rest."


πŸ’¬ Quote of the Day:

"Your big impact doesn’t always come from big things.

Sometimes, it comes from consistent obedience to the small ones."

~ Dr. Yinka Dixon, PhD

Life Transitions Coach | Ministry Leader | Author & Trainer

********************************

YOUR GIFT IS NOT TOO SMALL

https://nboutreach.blogspot.com/2025/07/your-gift-is-not-too-small-brand-new-day.html

©️ A Brand New Day

New Beginnings Outreach

New Beginnings Impact Network Ltd

Monday 14 July 2025

1 comment:

Adaobi Vivian said...

My Gift is great ❤️❤️❤️